Thursday, December 26, 2013

YEAR END REVIEW 2013

     Well this was a big year for me. I married the love of my life Diane Mazeppa, well Hritz now as it may be.  She really is a great and understanding woman and would have to be to put up with this guy for those of you who may know me you understand.  She made her maiden voyage into fly fishing with me this year on the Potomac River, which turned out to be an uneventful day for all who were there.
          

 
                                                                                
          This year also brought quite a few more firsts. I caught a lot of nice fish, some fish i have never caught on a fly before, fished a lot of new areas, and most of all started this blog. Oh, yeah, I'm also a bobblehead now.          
                                 
                               
                             
                
   

No comments:

Post a Comment